Department of Health hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Internal Audit. The application will close on 23rd April 2019 @ 12:00.
Salary: R299 709 per annum
Department of Health advertised post is as follows:
- SENIOR INTERNAL AUDIT REF NO: NDOH 6/2019 (X5 POSTS)
- A three-year Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma or equivalent NQF 6 qualification in Accounting or Internal Audit.
- At least three (3) years experience in Internal Audit environment.
- Membership of the Institute of Internal Auditors South Africa/Global (IIASA) or completion of Professional Internal Auditor (PIA program) three years (3) IAT learnership from IIASA will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and exposure to Public Service policies and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge and skills in internal auditing, risk management, accounting, management, staff training and corporate governance.
- Good communication (verbal and written), benchmarking and networking skills.
How to apply
The Director-General, National Department of Health, Private Bag X828, Pretoria. 0001. Hand delivered applications may be submitted at Reception (Brown application Box), Civitas Building, corner of Thabo Sehume (formerly known as Andries) and Struben streets, Pretoria. For Attention: Ms M Shitiba. Applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form.
Enquiries: Mr A Masemola Tel No: (012) 395 8452