EPWP and NYS aims to prepare young people for work through training and matching programmes. Do you currently possess a Grade 10 or Senior Certificate (Grade 12)? Are you between the ages of 18-35 years? Do you wish to gain experience?
Who qualifies to work on EPWP projects?
- Unemployed individuals
- Unskilled individuals
- Youth (16-35)
- Disabled persons
- Adult men
National Youth Service (NYS)
- A valid ID.
- Between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Minimum Grade 10 or equivalent (RPL).
- Must reside in the Western Cape.
- Must attend the compulsory briefing session.
- Must be willing to enter into a one year National Youth Service Programme that will include youth development activities, technical and on-the-job practical training.
- Past experience in a construction industry trade, such as bricklaying, plumbing, plastering, carpentry, etc. will be beneficial.
- Persons with a disability who meet the above criteria may apply.
Applications are to be submitted on fully completed Z83 form
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit originally certified copies of their documentation for verification purposes.
closing date: July 31 2019