POST 24/27 : GROUNDSMAN GR II
REF NO: 31/19/04 (X4 POSTS)
SALARY : R102 534 per annum (Level 02)
CENTRE : SA Army Intelligence Formation, (1 Tact Int Regiment) Potchefstroom
- A minimum of NQF Level 2 (ABET Level 2-4/ Grade 3 – 9 / Standard 1 – 7).
- Special requirements (skills needed):
- Previous gardening experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal) in English. Basic knowledge of health and safety.
- Must have physical strength to move materials and equipment.
- Sound knowledge of plants and garden equipment Ability to work in a team.
DUTIES : Maintain cleanliness of outside terrains. Prepare soil for planting. Maintenance of trees, flowers, shrubs and grass in gardens. Alien vegetation removal. Irrigation and mowing of lawns and trimming of hedges. Removing of refuse. Cleaning swimming pools and treating with chemicals. Maintaining fences and practicing pest control. Assist with preparing grounds for functions and parades. Handle weed eaters, chainsaws, lawnmowers, pole pruners, hand tools etc. Check serviceability of equipment and machinery and report defects on terrain.
ENQUIRIES : LT Col B. De Beer Tel No: (012) 339 2736 or Ms A.E. Van Riel Tel No: (012) 339 2731 Facsimile: (012) 339 2736
how to apply
SA Army Intelligence Formation, Private Bag X172, Pretoria 0001or may be handdelivered at C/O Patriot & Koraalboom Street Sebokeng Complex
CLOSING DATE : 26 July 2019