Position: General Assistant
Department: Roads and Stormwater
Salary: R141 408 – R193 980 per annum (plus benefits)
- Repair tar roads ensuring safe and passable roads throughout the City
- Mix and lay slurry to ensure safe and passable roads and sidewalks
- Sweep and clean gutters, streets and sidewalks to prevent blockage of stormwater systems
- Offload, clean and store equipment and tolls to prevent possible damage and loss to Council property
- Grade 10
- Good physical health and fitness
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: General Assistant|Elementary Occupations
: Maintenance Division Full-timeTravel: No