The South African Police Service: saps career, hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Component: Crime Registrar.
The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate / Senior Certificate / National Certificate Vocational (level 4);
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending;
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme relevant to the field of the post;
- Proof of residential address to be attached;
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms for each post reference number
Intern categories with minimum requirements:
Tertiary Qualification is required (Statement of Results must be attached).
Practical experience required by the Tertiary Institution in order for learners to finalize their qualification (letter from the Institution must be attached).
NB: Stipend for each category will be determined by the Divisional Commissioner Human Resource Development: South African Police Service
HOW TO APPLY
THANKS FOR VISITING GOVERNMENT VACANCIES, PLEASE CALL AGAIN.