The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work based experience.
Applications are invited for the Claims Internship for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Work based exposure may include any of the following:
- Direct Claims – Mobile RAF, supplier claims and direct claims processing.
- Claims Origination – Customer Service Centre, Registration of new claims and Verification and Validation of new claims.
- Claims Determination – Merits investigation and assessment and Represented Claims
- Claims Litigation, summons, writ and panel management
- Claims Finalisation – Legal cost, payments and file closure
- External Stakeholder engagement (e.g. Road shows, consulting with families of claimants,
service providers,direct claimants etc.)
- General office administration, filing and data capturing related to the claims administration process.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Certified Grade 12/ NQF 4 level certificate
- Certified copy of Relevant Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
HOW TO APPLY?
300 CV will be accepted
Interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Closing date: 17 March 2020 (Re-Advertisment)
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.