Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services is having admin clerk vacancies in CAPE TOWN. The qualifying candidate can apply as long as they are willing to relocate to CAPE TOWN.
Department of Correctional Services also know as (DCS) is mandated to place offenders in South Africa in a secure, safe and humane environment, and ensure that rehabilitation and successful reintegration programmes are implemented.
REFENCE NUMBER: JI-05/2020
SALARY:R173 703 per annum (Level 05)
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12/Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and extensive administrative capabilities.
- Good writing skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Human rights and correctional services background would be advantageous
- Driver’s license would be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the unit with capturing, organising, storing and retrieving mandatory reports (death, mechanical restraints, segregation and use of force) as reported by the Head of Correctional Centre.
- Update registers, statistics and handle routine enquiries.
- Make photocopies and receive and send facsimiles. Distribute documents/packages within the unit.
- Keep and maintain the filing system for the mandatory unit.
- Type letters and/or other correspondence with stakeholders.
- Keep and maintain the incoming and outgoing document register of the mandatory unit.
how to apply for Admin Clerk Vacancies in Correctional Services:
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to:
Closing date: 07 August 2020
IMPORTANT NOTE: Interested applicants must submit their applications for employment to the email address specified above. The email must include only completed and signed Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za, a CV with a font size of 10 and Arial theme font, copy of Identity Document, Senior Certificate and the highest required qualification as well as a driver’s license where necessary. Attachments must be limited to 10 megabytes. Emails that do not comply with the above specifications will bounce back without reaching the Department.
SOURCE: DPSA VACANCIES
THANKS FOR VISITING GOVERNMENT VACANCIES , PLEASE CALL AGAIN AND SHARE