Department of Mineral Resources is looking for candidate to apply for available administration clerk to start working as soon as possible and matric certificate is the minimum requirements.
The qualifying candidate will get the salary of R 173 703 (Level 05) per annum and must be staying or willing to relocate to North-West Regional Office, Klerksdorp.
- A matric certificate coupled with working experience
- Plus the following competencies: Knowledge of data capturing processes; Public Service Prescripts.
- Skills: Computer literacy (MS Office package)
- Ability to use spreadsheet and data capturing packages
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Thinking Demands: Innovative and creative thinking abilities.
- Others: Ability to work under pressure and as part of the team
- Ability to perform routine tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
Data capturing of all occupational hygiene returns received from mines; Keep
record of all received occupational hygiene returns; Filing of occupational
hygiene reports; Liaise and verify with Inspectors on expected and outstanding
occupational hygiene reports; Provide assistance in generating monthly and
quarterly occupational reports when required; Provide of administrative support
service to the manager/unit. Recommendation/Note: Woman, Coloreds,
Indians a well as people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Ms T Sibutha/Ms N Maseko. Please forward your application, quoting
reference: DMRE/2020/0010, to email@example.com.
Reference number: DMRE/2020/0010 must be included as
the email subject. Hand delivered applications will not be accepted due to the Risk posed by COVID 19 as well as adherence to Lockdown Regulations.
SOURCE: DPSA VACANCIES
THANKS FOR VISITING GOVERNMENT VACANCIES PLEASE CALL AGAIN AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY.