Capture orders, contact current customers by telephone in order to promote, sell goods and services, receive orders, gather information, and verify details and handling of customer complaints and queries in a professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R7,000.00 to R10,000.00 /month
- Telesales/Customer services: 2 years (Required)
- Basic computer literate: 1 year (Required)
- Customer focused: 1 year (Required)
- Confict resolution and communication skills: 1 year (Required)
Twizza has embarked on an opportunity to fuel young, ambitious, innovative talent into our talent pipeline through the exciting launch of the ‘Twizza Sales Graduate Programme 2021’ aimed at commencing on the 1st Feb and will run for 12 months.
Twizza will not only offer a 12-month opportunity to enhance capability in the identified individuals. We also have an impactful programme designed to facilitate on the job coaching in top selling skills, mentors, eLearning modules and an incentive mechanism to reward high achievers through the programme.
We are looking for candidates who are based in the following areas:
Johannesburg, Potchefstroom, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Cape Town, Bloemfontein & Kimberley
Successful candidates will have a formal induction training in Jhb from 18-29 Jan 2021.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
We have identified the ideal profile of the top talent that we are seeking to join our organisation and we are intentional about selecting the right skills set, competencies and culture fit to assist us drive our national footprint across Retail & Liquor, Forecourt outlets across South Africa. The main KPIs will include but, no limited to:
- Executes Sales activities in new & existing Channels to increase revenue, volume and profit for existing and new Twizza products.
- The dynamic execution and implementation of the Brand’s Sales strategy to bring brand awareness for the consumer to “Taste the moment”
- Actively, evaluate & improve the customer outlet and Twizza visibility in outlet.
- Drive and expand Twizza’s reach across all channels and groups throughout South Africa to increase market share
- Identify new customers within the listed universe and then close the distribution gaps.
- Understand and apply Twizza financial levers to product mix, pricing, promotional strategy, up-selling and cross-selling within new & existing customers to ensure ROI monthly.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Commercial Streams: Entrepreneurship, Economics, Innovation, Retail Management, Strategic Management, eCommerce, Business Management
- Must have completed final year undergrad studies with a +60% average
- Between the ages of 21-25 years
- 0-12 months formal work experience OR Part-time, vacation work experience adv.
- Valid, drivers’ licence without any endorsements
- Able to travel away from work for extended periods of time.
- Strong financial acumen and a flair to work with numbers
- Ambitious, curious, bold, and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results.
- A global mindset and a desire to connect with people at all levels.
- A strong sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact
PACKAGE & REMUNERATION
- Market Related Basic Salary
- Company Car & Fuel card
- Mobile Device
- Incentives for targets reached
- Accommodation, shuttles, flights, meals and training materials will be covered by the Company for Induction