If you are looking for a career in resturants, there is no better place to start than with the great KFC careers. With the various branches of KFC, one can never be short on work options. The manager and assistant manager are responsible for the overall performance of the team as a whole, so these jobs are often quite demanding. The positions of a director and general manager are also quite demanding, but these do not always require a position in the top positions at the establishment. One can choose to get a job as a shift supervisor, or even the store manager, depending on their interests and capabilities.
Most people who have applied online for jobs at KFC are amazed by the many different positions they can find. They often come across an exciting array of managerial, shop floor and shift manager vacancies, which they can pursue. The positions available do not discriminate against education, instead most establishments are happy to hire somebody who has a high school diploma or equivalent. Even those who have a college degree or an advanced degree sometimes find that it helps them land a good paying job in the industry. For these reasons, it is very helpful to do some research on the internet in order to find the right type of position.
The various websites that offer free job searching tips, interview applications, and information on the various KFC careers are very helpful. There is no point of wasting time applying for jobs at KFC if it means that somebody else already has that job. By doing a little research beforehand, you can ensure that you do not miss out on an excellent opportunity to become a KFC manager or other important position. By applying online for jobs at KFC, you can get the information that you need in order to make sure that you get the job of your dreams at an establishment that you enjoy working in.
To provide an excellent service to customers and to expedite KFC products in an efficient, friendly and courteous manner while maintaining a clean and tidy work area
– Approach and treat the customer in courteous, friendly and efficient manner as laid down the Service Section of the KFC Manual
– Prepare products using approved KFC procedures
– Monitor product quality by checking and acting upon expiration dates and times for products
– Ensure the correct use of product holding equipment in respect of holding times and temperatures
– Keep the Customer Service Area and Front Counter clean and tidy
– Follow all cash handling procedures as per Company Standards
– Deal with customer complaints as per KFC procedures and bring any customer complaints to the manager’s attention
– Adhere to Yum’s culture principles
– Be obsessed about Customer Service by achieving at standard audit results and woowing our customers on every shift
– Perform other duties from time to time as requested by the Restaurant General Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Supervisor