The Legal Practice Council (LPC) is currently embarking on a process to fill a vacant Driver / Messenger position in its Limpopo (Polokwane) Provincial Office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide driving/messenger services, perform daily trip and post trip vehicle inspection to ensure that the vehicle is always in a good condition
- Keep records of collected and delivered documents
- Mail collection from the post office; assist with courier services
- Collect, distribute and control movement of documents.
- Maintain accurate and up to date schedule trip sheets; i.e. log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption
- Liaise with Finance Department to ensure vehicle maintenance services are carried out
- Perform routine maintenance on pool vehicles such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel
- Report incidents and accidents timeously and compile vehicle condition reports and other records required by Management, transport Council members and employees as and when necessary.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Minimum Appointment Requirements
- Matric/Grade 12 Certificate
- Valid driver’s license with Professional Driving Permit
- 2 years’ working experience in a similar role.
Skills & Competencies
- Good Communication skills
- Willingness to work outside normal working hours, including weekends.
- Good interpersonal skills and computer literacy.
Package & Remuneration
CTC Salary Package: R 125 100 p.a