A client in the financial services sector based in the West Rand is looking for Insurance Call Centre Sales Agents to sell financial services related products
- Performing outbound calls and respond to customer’s emails.
- Management and resolve customer complaints.
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Additionally, agents are responsible to set appointments and gather survey data. Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using available resources.
Minimum experience & qualifications required
– Matric qualification is essential
– At least 2 years call centre or field sales experience in the financial services sector
– An RE1 or RE5 exam is an added advantage
Behavioral skills required
- Good communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good listening skills