Intercare Corporate Services, situated in Pretoria East, Lynnwood seeks to recruit a skilled Human Resources/Payroll Administrator. The focus of this position is to provide efficient human resource support and payroll service to the various business units within the group.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Handling HR and Payroll enquiries and providing advice on policies and procedures to Managers & Employees.
- Provide support & training on ESS (Employee Self Service System)
- Driving the recruitment process by updating job descriptions, posting adverts, sourcing & screening candidates and handling skills assessment processes.
- Issue hiring contracts & providing information on salary offer & benefits.
- Implement effective on-boarding plans & obtain on-boarding documentation.
- Handle data capturing on Payroll System.
- Handle all leave recons.
- Coordinate training & development with internal & external service providers.
- Administrative support e.g. performance management, employee relations,
- Employee record maintenance, updating internal databases/systems.
- Liaise with employee benefit providers.
- Maintain processes relating to legal framework (e.g. WCA, EE)
- Prepare & update regular reports and presentations.
- Qualification in Human Resources or relevant field.
- 3-5 years experience as an HR Administrator with proven experience in HR functions.
- Proficient in MS Office, Intermediate Excel Skills are essential.
- Payroll experience essential. VIP Payroll or Payspace experience will be advantageous.
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
Intercare is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 14 May 2021
All applications can be submitted on https://intercare.simplify.hr/
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.