PURPOSE OF POSITION: To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people, and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
- Increase sales by ensuring good customer service, maintenance of the store image, presentation, and promotion of stock, stock management, and correct pricing of products.
- Stock loss is minimized through compliance with security measures, stock, and cash handling procedures.
- Drive a low-cost business according to company standards.
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company guidelines.
- Management of team – training, coaching, and performance management of team members while maintaining the company culture.
- Grade 12
- Business-related tertiary qualification would be an advantage.
- Computer Literate.
- Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation.
- Management abilities -: Planning, Organising, and Control; Problem-solving, Decision making, Analysing.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 4 June 2021
If you meet the requirements for the above position, send a 3 page CV with the signed internal application form via Fax: 0864 807 583 or email: email@example.com
Please quote the store name you’re applying for as a reference.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.